1. When and why did you decide to become a Hike Leader:
In 2000 at the turn of the century. I needed to pass on my love of walking to others.
2. What's your favourite part of the Bruce Trail:
The Bruce Penninsula at Hope Bay. This is where our family used to go on holiday and enjoyed waking the trails.
3. What's your favourite Toronto-section Trail area:
The Hole in the Wall. It is a place that is magical for me.
4. What do you love about volunteering with BTC:
I am a hike leader and also enjoy leading snowshoe hikes.
5. Why should GTA residents get outside and enjoy the Bruce Trail:
The Bruce Trail offers so much variety of scenery.
6. Do you have any special hikes on your bucket list:
One of the places I love is the Western Highlands of Scotland and I would love to return there. The photo of me and my wife Brenda was taken at the West Montrose Covered Bridge (Kissing Bridge) in April 2013.