1. When and why did you decide to become a Hike Leader:
2010. When I retired I wanted to introduce new hikers to the Bruce Trail.
2. What's your favourite part of the Bruce Trail:
Bruce Peninsula because it's so beautiful and quiet.
3. What's your favourite Toronto-section Trail area:
Hilton Falls because there is a variety of terrain and nice loops.
4. What do you love about volunteering with BTC:
Friendly people. I am secretary of TBTC Board (formerly chair of Environment Committee, Trail captain, secretary of Caledon Hills Club).
5. Why should GTA residents get outside and enjoy the Bruce Trail:
Beautiful resource, close to home, good for soul.
6. Do you have any special hikes on your bucket list:
Patagonia, Cornwall in 2017
My photo is from July 2009 on the East Coast Trail.